Penrhiw Hotel, Twr y Felin Hotel and Roch Castle are three of Wales' leading luxury boutique venues set in the incredible landscape of the Pembrokeshire Coast National Park.
Year round, full and part time employment opportunities are available for service oriented people with a can do, flexible attitude, who can anticipate guests needs and constantly exceed expectations. Experience in a high service level hospitality environment is an advantage, but not essential as training will be provided.
Why work with us?
- Year round permanent employment
- Part time flexible contracts to work around studies and family life
- Career advancement opportunities
- Warm, friendly working environment
- A 20% reduction if you dine with us.
- A special Friends and Family rate for anyone that wants to stay at one of our unique venues.
"As Reception Manager my role is central to every stay, from booking to departure; and there is no greater reward for me than when a guest is about to depart and says, ‘I don’t want to leave!’ To me, this speaks volumes about what we do to provide an unforgettable experience; and it gives me tremendous job satisfaction."
To apply telephone 01437 725 555 or email email@example.com for an application form.
Retreats Group is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.