Penrhiw Priory Stargazing Hamper
Located just a few miles inland from St Davids Head - the most westerly point in Wales, Penrhiw Priory is home to one of the best stargazing spots in Pembrokeshire. Set in acres of landscaped gardens and wildflower meadow, secluded from artificial light and man-made obstructions, on a clear night you can experience the Milky Way stretching from one horizon to the other, the rise and set of other planets within our solar system and many famous constellations.
What’s in the Hamper
- One pair of astronomy binoculars, with tripod - for easy stargazing
- Two red light torches - to find your way in the dark
- Two thermos flasks - we suggest you take a tiddly hot chocolate
- A stargazing guide book - to help you spot the constellations
- Two comfy Camping Chairs - to rest your legs
Pre Experience Advice
- Take a look at the timeanddate website which tells you what you can see and when during your stay.
- Outdoor stargazing is subject to weather conditions and warm and waterproof clothes are recommended.
To book your complimentary stargazing hamper, telephone 01437 725 588 or email email@example.com